Redmi 8 Price & Full Specification
Redmi 8-Xiaomi is going to launch its latest budget smartphone Redmi 8 in the Indian market. It will be launched on 9 October (Wednesday). Even before launching, Xiaomi gave a hint of special features found in the phone on the dedicated page of Redmi 8. According to the page, the phone will get a dual rear camera setup which will be equipped with a Sony sensor. The camera will get features like edge dictation and skin tone mapping.
4000 mAh battery will be found in Redmi 8
- According to the dedicated page, a dual rear camera setup will be available on the phone. Its primary camera will be equipped with a Sony sensor. It will be equipped with an ad detection and skin tone mapping technician. According to Manu Jain’s tweet, this flagship Sony sensor is especially seen in phones priced more than 20 thousand.
- The phone will get the most updated battery to date. According to the report, it will have a battery of 4000 mAh or more.
- A waterdrop notch display will be available on the phone. There will be a split-screen mode. With this help, two apps can be worked on at a time. That is, the phone has been specially designed for multitasking. Aura design will be seen on the back panel of the phone. A gradient look can also be seen on the phone.
- Apart from this, Ultimate Screen Protection will be available on the phone. According to the information given on the page, PhoneSplash will be resistant.
Price in India
- At present, the price of Redmi 8 has not been confirmed, but its price can be up to 8 thousand rupees.
- It is being launched as an upgrade version of Redmi 7. At the time of launching, the base variant of Redmi 7 (2GB RAM + 32GB storage) was priced at Rs 7,999.
Redmi 8 specification
- HD Plus, a 720×1520 resolution display can be seen on the phone.
- The phone can get 3 GB RAM, Android Pie OS with MIUI 10.0.1.3 and Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 5439 processor.
- It can be launched in four color options Ash, Blue, Green, and Red color.
- Samsung Galaxy A20s Specification